Optical systems, high precision robots, automation
Since 1998, Optique et Microsystèmes has been developing and manufacturing high precision optical systems, robots and assembly machines for industry.
Automation and industrial robotics
Specialist in instrumental optics, precision mechanics and automation
Since 1998, Optics and Microsystems (OPµS) develops and builds high precision optical systems, robots and assembly machines for the high-tech industry.
Optics and Microsystems regularly files patents in the area of the instrumental optics.
Our achievements in industrial robotics, optical systems and process automation
Space and aeronautics
- Geometric analysis bench for infrared sensors, spectral analysis bench for infrared sensors.
- Industrial machines specific to the watchmaking industry, warranty card printing line, miniature tube screwing machine, miniature screw vision control module, laser marking station.
- Automatic pick & place machines, industrial piezoelectric printhead gluing machines, vacuum thermo-compression chamber, x-ray scintillator cutter, silicon wafer assembly and gluing machine.
- Color altimetry converter, LED UV dryer, toroidal laser welding head with through-lens camera, telephoto microscope with through-lens illumination.
- Medical device test bench, X-ray tomography test bench, composite material fatigue test bench.
Our customer references
Some customers for whom we produce automated systems.
Consult us for the design of your industrial automation
High precision industrial robots
Innovative high-tech processes in industrial robotics.
Contact us for any information request and we will get back to you quickly.
+33 474 760 839
7, Rue du Commerce 01460 PORT