Optics and Microsystems

Founded in 1998, Optics and Microsystems develops and builds high precision optical systems, robots and assembly machines for the high-tech industry..

Instrumental optics and precision mechanics specialist,our customers are present in the following markets:

  • Space and aeronautics
  • Watchmaking industry
  • Semiconductors
  • Electronics
  • Micro technology
  • Medical
  • Energy
  • Telecommunications


About 50% of our turnover is from exports, mainly in Switzerland. Optics and Microsystems regularly files patents in the area of the instrumental optics. The shareholding is 80% family, the remaining 20% being held by private shareholders.

Since January 2013, Optics and Microsystems is located in new premises with 100 m² of offices and 100 m² workshop, high environmental quality certified building. Our workshop is equipped with a vacuum system and a filtered and dried compressed air system. Our premises are equipped with an optical fibre internet connection.2

Technical means

Software and technical resources


CAD: 3 Missler TopSolid7 Design licenses
CAM: 1 Missler TopSolid7 Cam license (5 interpolated axes)
Optical calculations: 1 Zemax license
Programming: 1 Visual Studio Professional license
Electrical engineering: 1 SolidWorks Electrical license


1 self-collimating telescope
1 laminar flow for optical assembly
1 threaded granite for optical assembly
1 binocular microscope


1 milling 3 axes for manual retouching
1 Schaublin lap for manual retouching
1 control granite