Infrared sensors geometric analysis bench
Bench for measuring the geometry of the infrared sensors of the future European meteorological satellite.
- Partnership between companies OPμS (optical and mechanical design, real-time programming, mechanical assembly) Unitechnologies (project management, general programming and industrial vision, wiring) and Objectis (data processing software).
- Cleanroom and ESD design.
- Real-time differential position measurement by laser interferometer +/- 10nm.
- Real-time acquisition with timestamping of process-critical data (timing precision < 1 µs).
- Measuring system fully mounted on precision granite with anti-vibration system.
- Moving the axes on an air cushion with automatic tracking system (electronic cam).
- Synchronous acquisition with continuous timing verification of video images and axis positions.
- Interchangeable liquid cooled diaphragm.
- Motorized blades +/- 100nm resolution.
- Special design for minimal heat dissipation.
- Optical path protected from the outside with nitrogen.
- Calibration tools for system validation included.
- Separate software architecture (control / treatment) ready for future improvements.