Infrared sensors spectral analysis bench
Bench for the determination of the spectral response of infrared sensors for the future European weather satellite.
- Cleanroom and ESD design.
- Miniature beam deflection system with very little heat dissipation composed of 7 numerical axes.
- Integration of HGH infrared source.
- Integration of a Bruker interferometer in the optical path with anti-vibration system.
- Waterproof design of doors and cable entries for nitrogen blanketing of the optical path.
- Uniformity and alignment measuring of the optical spot using an infrared camera.
- Optical path with Offner autocollimator with an intermediate focal plane for the implementation of optical filters.
- 19” rack integrated to the frame for control elements integration.